Monday, June 3, 2013

not seeing spirits? you can!

hi,
 i write this for those who like myself had trouble in seeing spirits. especially spirit keepers.
at first i hardly saw them. despite my long time relationship with my succubus. my other entities never showed themselves. then i learned the best way you can start a relationship with them is like in any relationship is to talked to them. that's right just talk to them.
then as you feel comfortable. and feel at peace. you begin to meditate with them just by holding their vessels. in your hands. and just opened to what you are feeling. the shape and texture of the vessel. just be aware of them. do you feel a vibration, a electrical charge, warmth, etc.
if you feel nothing. don't worry. it takes time.
you do this several days when you can.
when i did all this. i felt a change in my spirits. i think by doing this they needed to feel me out. and after this. they began to manifest themselves as orbs, flashes and streaks of light, partial apparitions to full body ones occasionally.
but this took time and patience.
i hope this helps anybody who has issues.
namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment