Saturday, May 18, 2013

a mother’s day ghost story

i have already blog some experiences. but here is something that my mother had told me. it concerns when she worked as a housekeeper back before she met my father.
this was in the late 50s. my mother was working for a wealthy woman name   mrs.harrington.
mrs. harrington was a nice woman. and took care of my mother. and gave her things around christmas. and my mother's birthday.
well mrs. harrington was suffering cancer. and not long after that she died.
mrs. harrington's husband asked my mother to stay on. so my mom agreed.
as the months past. things returned to normal. then one day. as my mom set out to do her business. she heard a voice call out her name. it was mrs. harrington's.
my mother not thinking called out to her. but then realized she was dead.
my mother heard her voice several times. and asked my grandmother what she should do.
my grandmother told her to take a pin from another room and place it in the dead woman's room.
so my mother took a pin from mrs harrington's daughter's room and place it in the dead woman's room. and she never heard the voice again.

No comments:

Post a Comment