Saturday, May 18, 2013

when visiting a graveyard

hi, most spirits would probably advise you not to go into such siturations. at least mine have. since most spirits come to me anyway. however if you do go and believe me despite what my spirits trying to discourage me; i myself went into a graveyard. your best bet as you enter the gate. take three coins and state your intentions silently to the guardian of the graveyard that you are just visiting and taking pictures, etc. and will not disturb anything. then cast the coins to the ground. and do what you intended. but do not stay anymore than you need to.
and when you leave. thank the guardian. and the spirits there for allowing you to visit. and leave quickly.
as you walk out the gate; say whatever prayer  or petition that is based on your beliefs. and thank your spirits for watching over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment