Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Hecate soteria

This prayer is something i was inspired to write
Hecate help me through this darkness that iam in
This Darkness of intolerance,  of Hatred,  of jealousy,  of Evil  of lies
Of destruction.
This Darkness that threatens the day and true light.  And the womb of the night that brings true darkness that brings forth  and gives birth to the light,
Hecate lead me with the light of your torches Hecate phosphora
Deliver me Hecate soteria
Help me to endure Hecate anassia
Avenge me Hecate Brimo 
Heal me Hecate pharmaca
So mote it be.
Hecate may you and the other goddesses bless my Spirit Family and friends . For I love them dearly.  As well as my human family and friends.
So mote it be
I say this before you Hecate Soteria
Blessed be 

No comments:

Post a Comment